But BEFORE I start, I just want to say Thank You for Visiting my Website! Just a simple visit shows you have at least a spark of desire and interest in IMPROVING your life forever! I'm going to post as much free information as I can while I progress in my College Program, so be sure to check back regularly! Thanks again.
Protein Myth Revealed! Secrets About Meat:
EVERY time I mention my diet to someone, the first or second thing they say is "but, where do you get your protein?" or "I need my protein". To which I reply, where do you get yours?!
Let's see;
Meat??
NO!
Why?
ALL meat bought in stores these days have extremely low levels of protein. By the time the animal is slaughtered, the flesh is packaged, stored in a deep-freeze freezer, and cooked, you are literally getting NO absorbable protein. See, amino acids make up protein. Amino acids become denatured (ruined) if they are exposed to ANY air for an extended ammount of time. You may be saying, "Well, it comes in a vacuum-tight package, so it hasn't been denatured. WRONG! The slaughtering process allowed air to seep in and destroy nutrients, minerals, and of course, amino acids.
THEN, when you cook your meat, you vapourize these nutrients into the air, rendering them useless to be absorbed by the human body. Think about it, can you inhale nutrients and get nutrition from it?
Meat actually steals protein from your body! Sound crazy?
Let's see..if something doesn't have any nutrition or enzymes (which break down food to put nutrients in your body), do you think it's easy for your body to deal with?
The answer in no!
Your body leaches (borrows, but can't give back) calcium from your bones (to de-toxify), enzymes from the liver (to break down food), and many other vital body nutrients in order to deal with this alien substance we call "meat".
So how does that "steal" protein from your muscles? Well, there's only a certain number of cells in your body depending on your size.
Here's an analogy to make it easier to understand:
Just like FEMA (the brain) sent all the help (cells and nutrients) they could to New Orleans (digetive tract ie: stomach, intestines), after Katrina hit (cooked meat) and after they realised what had happened (when the body realises it has a toxic, unknown subtance in its digestive tract) they sent all the help they could in different ways like helicopters, buses, and boats (the body steals it's own various vital nutrients) and eventually clean up the mess (detoxify the digestive tract).
Therefore the body's focus was not on re-building muscle that has been torn, by say, lifting weights, but instead on detoxifying itself. There are also various harmful chemicals in your meat which include artificial dyes (that red colour), Growth Hormones (to make the cow as fat as can be at weigh-in before their horrible semi-concious deaths), Antibiotics (which are supplemented to fight all the various infections which stem from: being fed concrete dust, their fellow animal's scraps, and grains. And SO much more - which I will touch on in the near future so STAY TUNED!
In summary, Raw:
- Fruits
- Whole grains
- Nuts, and seeds AND
- Vegetables
The thing is, we get most of our information from marketing and advertising campaigns (TV, Movies, Bilboards, Magazines, Newspapers) but that is a WHOLE other article my FRIENDS!
In summary of my summary ;) , Hopefully you take this information seriously because commercial livestock farming poses HUGE concerns to human, and the environment. I'm sorry but I just couldn't be very "nice" about it no matter how hard I try.
But, this information is very important. It has been proven thoroughly.
I will have a list up in the very near future of TOP 10 Raw Foods to Build MASSIVE Muscle, but right now I am strapped for time with school and studies!! ;)
I just want to commend you on visiting my website. It shows you have a deep-down desire to change and improve your life FOREVER.
Once again, kudos to you and thanks for reading my blog! Feel free to check out some other websites (via link) on my page. I also have articles listed on the right, and there will be regular posts in the future.
VaRsItY VeGaN!





No comments:
Post a Comment