I'm not going to waste your or my time, so let's jump into this right away... How to Get Started on Raw Veganism:
START adding fruits and vegetables to your diet. DONT make the same mistake I made! I have the tendency to jump into things literally head-first when I'm excited enough about it. At the time I decided to change my diet and become Raw Vegan, I was eating possibly the WORST diet on the planet. It was FULL of ground beef, bacon, high-fat whipping cream and processed protein powders. So when I converted (literally my next meal was Raw and I haven't gone back since) I went through a rather substantial detox. My detox was like a moderate to severe cold where my system was literally emptying the sewage from all the toxic dairy and meat I consumed.
BUT, the good news is you CAN avoid my experience AND feel definite improvements in your health. You will see gains in mental and physical energy, general happiness, reduction in anxiety, and reduction (if not, elimination) of food cravings.
I would go out and buy some organic: (no option here, you NEED to buy organic. If you ABSOLUTELY cant get any, then fine, take the normal)
Vegetables:
- Kale, spinach, broccoli, romaine lettuce (literally any dark-green vegetable), carrots, red/green/peppers
- Bananas (mmmm), Oranges, Mangoes (DOUBLE mmmm!), Grapefruit, Apples, Peaches, Nectarines, Pears, Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, etc. Literally any fruit is okay AS LONG as it's organic, but then again if you are completely restricted from organic, I'd rather you eat these foods than your typical crap-foods.
heated in any way
- Almonds, Cashews, Walnuts, Hemp (WHOOAHH DUUUDE!! wait, no THC, don't worry ;), Brazil Nuts, Flax Seeds, Sunflower seeds, Sesame Seeds, etc.
- Quinoa, Buckwheat, Amaranth, etc. I haven't personally tried that many because I've mainly stuck to vegetables and fruits with occasional nuts, but there are tons of them out there that I haven't tried. Experiment with them.
Whatever way you choose to do Raw, I have a 100% guarantee that your body and mind will love you for it!
Any questions/comments can be listed below. Thanks for reading, GOOD LUCK!
VV





No comments:
Post a Comment