Today, I wanted to touch on a topic that is near and dear to my Heart. It's something that I - only recently - have conquered.
I would love to share my recipe for a Natural Anti-Depressant with all of you because Depression is Not something I would wish on anyone. Not even my worst enemies
Without going to in-depth about my depression causes, I can explain the effects I felt during, and the cure which caused an amazing transformation.
It was not as though a light switched off and I suddenly became un-depressed. But it wasn't the longest time by "normal" people's sense.
In a depressed person's terms, it took a while, before I got to the point I am at now...nearly 100% free of depression!
I still have the occasional anxiety or stress, but I've learned to notice and kind of "sweep" it under the rug.. and not let it affect me.
Anyways, here was my sorta "once and for all" depression cure that will not only eliminate this condition, but literally fill your mind and soul with eternal joy, passion for life, and purpose:
It's called the...
Green Smoothie!
Now, I get emails and personal questions from non-Raw Foodies all the time asking, "What in the world is a GREEN Smoothie? I know what a 'regular' smoothie is, but 'Green' just sounds disgusting!" And yes, it is. Well, it was to me the first time I laid eyes on a full glass of blended vegetables. But that was before I tasted it's purity and wholeness.
The best part is... I've tracked my acceptance scale towards the colour, and it has grown immensely - to the point that I LOVE the colour AND the texture! If someone were to whip out a baseball bat and say, "GIMMIE THAT GREEN SMOOTHIE OR ELSE!", I would protect it with my life! In fact, I would probably GULP IT DOWN and whip his butt with that bat Raw Fu style!
But back to Seriousness,
This passion for all things green did not come overnight. It may come of some relief to you to know that I hated the things at first. The colour, the texture...UGH! It made me want to puke. I just wanted more colourful, "vibrant" fruit.
So I *did* add fruit, and I would suggest you start out with say, a half-fruit, half-veggie smoothie for your first couple of weeks/months. Within the said timeslot, you will magically notice that you enjoy the colour, texture, and taste a heck of a lot more than before. In fact, you actually WANT MORE greenieness! So you add more veggies to equal the same volume as it did with fruit.
If you are anything like I was, you will notice Immediate effects. Good effects, not lucid hallucinations! You will notice a mental clarity unlike anything you've experienced before.
Depression-wise, you will:
- Notice the "barriers" that prevented* you from overcoming depression and anxiety
- Hop those "barriers" or obstacles, clearing a path for bliss
And the MOST wonderful thing is....
You Can Too!
There's a host of other information about Green Smoothie transitioning and transformation on my website, but I'll let you emabark on the journey and find it yourself.
Trust me, If I could pull myself from where I was - which was literally as close to non-living as possible - you could ABSOLUTELY do it too!
Let us start AND enjoy this journey together,
Ride The Cosmos,
Kieran





No comments:
Post a Comment