Argue/Agree? Bring It On!

How Do You Feel About My Posts? Do you 100% Disagree, 100% Agree, Or Are You 50-50 (See Two Sides Of My Arguement?). Please Feel Free To Comment Below My Posts. WARNING: Constructive Criticism ONLY Please, NO Spamming!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Green Your Diet?

Hey peeps!

Just wondering...what if you could adopt a diet that:

1. Is THE best diet for the Environment, no questions asked

AND

2. IS the best diet for ANY human or organism on Earth!

I've been holding this in for quite a while, trying not to "impose" or anything because a wise man once said, "you can change a man's religion, but try to change a man's diet...that's another story".

So basically, I'm giving you the information you need to act. I'm not going to magically post a link for you that will solve your problems. I do have some Amazing affiliates, but you'll have to find the desire within yourself and the motivation to change not only yourself forever, but the environment.

I know some just haven't been exposed to what our community calls Raw Foods, and its relation to both a better environment and better humans.

So here Goes, The NUMBER ONE Way you can imrpove our environment:

Diet.

It's the NUMBER One way we react with the environment. Forget switching your lightbulbs, turning off a few lights - sure those should be done - but you are not even Coming Close to what you could be saving if you switched to a uncooked plant-based diet.

It's the optimum way of eating for any human (or organism - 100% of all other organisms are raw foodists) but just keep in mind a few Main Points:

1. a) Meat's Serious Environmental Concerns:
  • The ammount of energy our North American nations consume on the Meat and Dairy industry is GREATER than that of the automobile industry. Re: United Nations
  • Switching to a Raw Food diet would save the equivalent of driving your car for a full year.
  • The ammountof water it takes to make just one hamburger is 3500 litres (20 Bathtubs full)!
  • We use 70% of all our wheat, corn, and grain yields to feed OTHER ANIMALS! If only we could use this for FOOD instead of FEED.
  • Think of how we're affecting the species themselves - 1/3 of all fish species is now extinct because of fish farming.
  • Plus, with all the Meat recalls and Listeria risks, wouldn't you want to Eliminate that risk Forever?

1. b) Meat's Serious Health Concerns (which therefore influence Environmental Health - you can't have unhealthy people trying to save an unhealthy environment - the two are directly proportional)

  • You don't like meat, you like seasoning. Meat is texture to go with salt and sauce. If you knew where majority of meat came from, what's in it, how it was treated, and why it ROTS in your body, causing colon cancer and acting as a carcinogenic compound, you would Reject it forever.
  • It's It's addictive, though which is why people say "I could never stop eating meat".
  • Humans are not designed to eat meat. Look at carnivores such as lions. They eat their meat raw, no? They hunt their foods with their primal physiological tools (claws, teeth, speed). Do you think you have the bloodthirst (let alone, ability) to hunt another animal down, and stick your face in their guts? ALL carnivores go for intestine and stomach contents because that's where the nutrition (plant contents) came from if the hunted animal was a herbivore.

2. a) Environmental Impact of Cooking:

Stoves, microwaves, and toasters all use immense ammounts of energy. What if I told you you could Eliminate these sources of energy AND thrive on the best foods possible? Why wouldn't you do it?

b) Health Impact of Cooking:

Cooking kills! We learned in High School Chemistry that applying heat results in release of minerals. How is it any different with food? 100% of other animals eat their food raw, and they're doing just fine.

Cooking:
  • Destroys vitamins, minerals, and ezymes - and if you think you can take supplements to "make up" for what you lost, you are sorely mistaken. Most supplements are designed in a lab where it's cheaper to make. These are not absorbable at all by the human body.
  • Enzymes are especially important because they facilitate uptake of nutrients and minerals. When you cook above 108 degrees, you DESTROY these ezymes, rendering the nutrients unavailable. You are now killing your body further with every cooked meal, because the NET ammount of energy it has to put out is greater than the energy coming in.
3. Health Impact of Dairy:

Dairy is a poison:
  • The protein that makes up 80% of milk called Casein is also used as white glue.
  • It has no fibre, so it rots in your gut.
  • Milk is intended for cows, not humans.
  • The only reason you enjoy it is because you:
  1. Add sugar and or chocolate
  2. It already contains one of those. Sugar is highly addictive and if you thought food manufacturers didn't know that, you'd be kidding yourself.
  • Milk is Pasteurized which is just a fancy word for cooking. This destroys most nutrients (yes most of Calcium too) and denatures proteins.
  • When somethings cooked, it loses enzymes. Enzymes help to digest food. So basically, it stays in your body and toxins from the livestock farmer (Growth Hormones, Antibiotics) re-absorb into your bloodstream.
  • Incidently, the coutries with the highest milk consumption have the highest osteoperosis rates, so is this "Got Milk" campaign really just a hoax. Milk contains half the calcium you'd find in dark, leafy greens.
  • NO study has ever shown milk to reduce ANY risk of bone related disease...and actually many have PROVEN it to increase these rates.
SUMMARY:

There is just too much to write in one post, so I`ll be alternating my topic schedules. That means next I`ll talk about Diet, Then Fitness, Then Evironment again, so Stay Tuned. I should have the next Environmental Article up within a week, for sure.

You`ll notice a lot of my Environmental Posts will be tied to Human Health, because I strongly believe the two are directly connected. You can`t make an Eco-system it`s healthiest if your mind and body isn`t the healthiest it can be in the first place.

I wrote this post because I see the deadline on improving our environment and human health. The deadline is NOW. I'm not going to put it off anymore for that "perfect time" because it may never come...and it may pass.

Hopefully, some of you will shed the sheepskin and see the light.

You don't have to mass hate mail me telling me this or that about anything I talked about because I and Millions of others KNOW it's factual, consise, relevant information. There are few things I'm sure about in our modern society, but this is absolutely one.

Hope I got through to you

Cheers,

Eco Eater

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best Selling Books and DVDs from the Raw Family